1. World War 3 is Imminent
Fast forward from 2016 and as we know we are living in a world where we are faced with cataclysmic events time and again. The situation worldwide in 2016 looks grim with increased natural disasters, climate change with the hottest years on record, an on-going civil war in Syria, widespread havoc/bombings created by terrorist organisations, a migrant crisis, the acquisition and deployment of nuclear weapons by world superpowers and other governments seeking international recognition. Predictions by Nostradamus, a renowned seer from France also indicate that World War 3 will take place. Various sources have interpreted Nostradamus’ predictions and have inferred that World War 3 will be so terrible that first two World Wars will seem like child’s play.
Through research and some common sense, you can find that World War 3 is imminent and its impact with be ubiquitous. With the way some terrible events are unfolding on a regular basis, people are expecting a World War. ‘World War 3’ as a key phrase that people search for, has now begun to trend on Google and shows no sign of reducing.
This indicates that people around the world have begun to understand that World War 3 is not a possibility or a theory, it is a fact. Yet surprisingly not many search for terms related to surviving World War 3 or a nuclear fallout. Up to now for those of us in the developed world, the crisis is offshore in some distant Middle Eastern land or the continent of Africa. However, there will soon come a time like it is starting in Europe when the crisis will reach our streets and our doorstep, wherever we may be. At that time, albeit too late, people will look for survival strategies. Any war/upheaval of such a magnitude will bring in its wake an unprecedented amount of casualties and destruction of property.
2. The Aftermath of World War 3
Here are some facts about the aftermath of this period which will show the extent of the disaster we will have to face. The following is a picture of the world situation that we will all soon have to face.
- Firstly, when things really begin to degenerate in 2018, it will happen very fast.
- An estimated 1/3rd of the world’s population (i.e., over 2 billion people) will perish due to nuclear weapons of mass destruction. Millions more will die due to the radioactive pollution and other miscellaneous reasons primarily caused by the nuclear fallout.’ In total, approximately 1/2 the world’s population will perish either directly due to war and natural disasters or due to its aftermath.
- Emergency services and government aid will be non-existent or unable to cope with the extent of the disaster and destruction.
- 70% of the world’s infrastructure will be destroyed. Most of the cities worldwide will be completely destroyed.
- There will be a great shortage of medical supplies and minimal access to doctors and hospitals
- Radioactive fallout will contaminate people, animals, fish and the land.
- As a result of radioactive fallout, on average water bodies will remain contaminated for 12 months. Also a scarcity of clean drinking water and water borne diseases will cause epidemics.
- Many deaths will be caused by famine for a 10-year period*.
- There will be severe shortages of gasoline for 10 years* thus adversely affecting all forms of motorised transportation.
- Severe electricity shortages will prevail for 10 years*.
- People will suffer from various mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety and grief.
- There will be a complete breakdown of law and order and the need to survive against all odds will bring out the worst in people. Looting, crime and fighting for survival will be the order of the day. The real behavior of people, good or bad, will emerge during such times of crisis.
- The impact of this war will last for 30 years and rebuilding will take 100 years
* This duration is relatively short because at that time there will only be half the world’s population left to feed and provide for in terms of various amenities.
People really should avert their gaze from the modern survival thinking for just a bit and also look at how folks 150 years ago did it. These guys were the last generation to practice basic things-for a living-that we call survival skills now.
Survival Things Our Great Grandfathers Did Or Built Around The House. Are you ready to turn back the clocks to the 1800s for up to three years.Because this is what will happen after the next SHTF event.
3. What this means for the survivors of World War 3
This is a glimpse of how the situation and environment will be. Imagine yourself and your loved ones in such a situation. Typically, the thoughts uppermost on everyone’s mind in such a horrifying and desperate situation would run along the lines of, ‘How will my loved ones and I be able to survive?’ and ‘How will I protect my loved ones and myself?’. The situation will be such that it will be each person for himself/herself. We will not be able to rely on any government or relief services to come to our aid.
The world will be undergoing a paradigm shift and the survivors of World War 3 will be in the middle of a hostile and chaotic environment and will need to negotiate situations that will test the limits of human endurance and human spirit. What will really help the survivors is to become self-reliant; i.e., learning survival tools and not to be dependent on collapsing social systems. Right from very basic things like storing enough supplies, to having the strength and mental capacity to handle the various crises, to addressing wider problems like knowing how to handle contamination from radioactive fallout, will hold us in good stead. Every survival tool and piece of knowledge about survival in such times may mean the difference between life and death and will increase your disaster preparedness.
If you haven’t heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and WATCH THIS VIDEO. He’s going to be the talk of 2016.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a UNIQUE SYSTEM that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell… you I was completely blown away… His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don’t just take my word for it… WATCH HIS SHORT VIDEO and decide for yourself.
4. Survival guide for World War 3 and Disaster Management
It is for this reason that in this section we will be sharing with you survival tools and practices that will help to prepare for and to protect oneself during the coming times.
There are several things you can do today to ensure that you are personally prepared for the difficult times ahead. Some people may think you are crazy, but there are things you can do covertly, even in that context. Most importantly, you must plan now and be ready to implement that plan the moment the wheels come off.
If you live in a city, you need to develop a plan to get out of that city in the event of a catastrophe. I was in New York on September 11, 2001, and the feeling of being stuck there without knowing what was coming next was unbearable. Your plan needs to address how to get out immediately- not the next day, not that night. Immediately. Just remember what Charlotte and Milwaukee’s city centers looked like during the 2016 riots. That’s how quickly it a situation can degenerate.
You can’t rely on a freeways. Although they may be available, they may be death traps. You need to find an escape route that takes you through neighborhoods you know will be safe for at least a little while. Being among the first people to leave the city will ensure that the roads are not blocked.
As a part of your plan, you must establish a place to assemble your family for the trip, regardless of the time of day that it becomes necessary. Assemble an emergency kit and keep it in the trunk of your vehicle.
Store adequate gasoline in containers in your garage to get you to wherever you already have planned will be your emergency destination. Recycle the gasoline every six months, because gasoline degenerates quickly. Also remember to keep your escape vehicle gassed up and well-serviced at all times.
Make a list of the perishable things you’ll need to assemble after you make the decision to evacuate. Keep the list in the emergency kit. Make a copy and also keep it in your dresser drawer, in case the vehicle is unavailable. Anticipate an apocalyptical scenario today.
When an emergency situation arises, you probably will not be capable of your most rational thought process, but you will be able to follow your pre-made list. Include any gold, silver, or gems that you might be keeping stashed away (if you don’t have any, then get some). Include weapons because if this scenario arises, rest assured, you will need them.
Get in touch with remote family today. Discuss your plans and obtain permission in advance, even if you treat it as a big joke, to arrive on their doorstep in the country, if that is what you must do. Otherwise, they may not be happy to see you. Arrive with enough of something special that makes you a valuable and welcome addition to their home- food, gasoline, bullets, gold – anything.
If nothing ever happens, which I consider exceedingly unlikely, then you will have wasted nearly nothing, but you’ll be at peace. In fact, you may make money on the appreciation in gold and silver. If something happens, a few hours’ preparation today may make the difference between life and death- yours and your family’s.
Right now would also be an excellent time to move your family to an area likely to be among the safer areas in the country, regardless of what may happen. The cities will not be safe. An area located within 100 miles of a coast will also not be safe. If you’re especially paranoid, you may also want to stay at least 400 miles from Yellowstone Park.