The plandemic engineers and mass murderers will be exposed and stopped. Much like the Third Reich, their conspiracy to exterminate the human race will ultimately fail, and now we’re starting to see a tipping point emerging, leading to a global backlash against Fauci, Daszak, Gates, Soros, and all the others who took part in this global human extermination agenda.
Events have already been set into motion that will lead to humanity’s victory over this vaccine holocaust and the mass murderers behind it. But because the globalist murderers realize this is happening, they are unleashing every catastrophe possible to try to cover their tracks. All while suppressing human knowledge, freedom, and the truth, of course.
What this means is that we must endure global terrorism as we’ve never seen before, with the anti-human destroyers attempting to unleash a financial collapse, engineered famine, race wars, global geopolitical warfare, mass media disinformation journo-terrorism and of course another round of deadly biological weapons loaded into vaccine vials.
Put another way: We are going to win, but we’re going to go through hell before we get there. And there’s no doubt in my mind that tens of millions of Americans will be slaughtered by the covid vaccine mass murderers, with hundreds of millions dead worldwide before this is all done. Many more will be dead in the upcoming battle for survival, riots, clashes between the army and civilians, and the unprepared will suffer consequences.
But we win in the end. Victory will come at a very high cost, but it will come. Today’s article brings you a positive take on the turning point we now seem to have crossed. I also bring you very practical information about insulating yourself from the engineered failures by going off-grid in every area imaginable (not just off the power grid, but having your own off-grid water, food, etc.).
You’ll get the full list of the top 50 themes (and item categories) that I think you need to consider as part of your preparedness plans ASAP. If you don’t have at least half of this list already covered I am afraid it is too late. The s**t is hitting the fan and is happing now. The full list is presented in text format, below.
Print the full list and note any items or ideas you might be currently missing. Then take active steps to shore up your preparedness so that you can survive the engineered takedown of human civilization.
What if I told you that NASA rediscovered a superfood that’s been lost to history for the past 482 years? It’s packed with more nutrients than any other food out there and lasts even longer than pemmican. In fact, it’s so easy to store and cheap to make, you might never need another emergency food.
If you cover these 50 items presented here, you will be among the very best prepared people for what’s coming.
Full list of 50 items for survival and victory
1. Rural land in a red county, red state, preferably not at sea level.
2. Access to water via non-electric means.
3. Water filtration, including a gravity filter.
4. Soil, seeds, fertilizers, and tools for growing food/sprouting.
5. Stored food to get you through (don’t forget freeze-dried fruits for nutrition).
6. Large volume of salt, and some spices like pepper, chili, etc.
7. Cooking: Boil water, wood stove, solar oven, grain grinder, rocket stove, pans, pots, cups, etc.
8. Shelter (house, tent, cabin, RV, shack, or whatever you can manage)
9. Cordage: Ropes, twine, string, fishing line, 550 paracord, zip ties, bungee cords, rubber bands
10. Firestarters, magnesium rods, stormproof matches, etc.
11. Knives, blades, edged weapons, hatchet, ax, mallet, sledgehammer
12. Community: Make friends, visit farmers markets, establish friendly relationships
13. Firearms and ammo for security (22 LR, 9mm, 5.56, etc.)
14. Gold and silver (junk silver) for barter(see this link SQ Metals), maybe some cash. Barter items: Alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, 22LR ammo, fuel, seeds, toilet paper
15. Radio communications including two-way and a hand-cranked radio
16. Stored fuel: Diesel and diesel vehicles for emergencies
17. Emergency medicine and antiseptics, including iodine, chlorine dioxide, colloidal silver, manuka honey and emergency dental, charcoal, ivermectin, hydroxy, artemisinin (sweet wormwood)
18. Bandaging, gauze, clotting, tourniquets, wound bandaging
19. Pandemic PPE – masks, visors, bodysuits, plastic sheeting, liquid sprayers
20. Herbs, essential oils (lavender, peppermint, oregano, tea tree), herb seeds, and ultrasonic cleaner for extracts, vodka, etc.
21. Honey, paraffin, glycerin, beeswax, vitamin E, things to make salves, lotions, medicines
22. Night vision / thermal observation equipment (look at AGM brand for affordable thermal monoculars)
23. Thermal blankets for anti-detection by thermal imaging including drones and robots
24. Lights: 18650 batteries, LED lights, headlamps
25. Perimeter defense and alert tech (motion-sensing lights) and dogs
26. Ballistic vests, slings, gear to carry magazines
27. Backup stash and bugout plan with a smaller version of your stuff at the bugout location
28. Topo maps, printed maps of your area
29. Signaling Equipment: Mirrors, whistles, compass
30. Silent defense: Crossbow, suppressed weapon w/ subsonic rounds
31. Reference books/hardcopy: DIY projects, homesteading, food preservation, firearms assembly
32. Paper, pencils, erasers, pencil sharpeners, envelopes
33. Personal care supplies: Toilet paper, hygiene products, eyeglasses, soaps, deodorant, etc.
34. Food preservation: Drying, salting, canning supplies
35. Off-grid transportation methods such as a bicycle or quadricycle
36. Low-tech heat system (wood stove, kerosene space heater, etc.)
37. OTC medicine chest items: Anti-itch, anti-diarrhea, painkillers, blood tests, bug spray, etc.
38. Solar battery bank to charge and run devices, including batteries, flashlights, mobile devices, etc.
39. Off-grid electricity: Tractor PTO, or diesel generator, or solar
40. Spare batteries, chargers, 18650 batteries, and devices where possible
41. Sewing, repair, tape kits, glue, safety pins, clothespins, so you can repair clothing
42. Rugged shoes, shoe repair equipment such as shoe goo
43. Containers: Buckets, barrels, and bags, glass bottles, jars, medicine containers, with tops, water pouches, trash bags for waste, and thick bags for human waste
44. Tools: Electric and hand drills, voltmeters, hammers, shovels, rakes, gardening, barbed wire, T-posts, saws, multitools
45. Aluminum foil, wax paper, parchment paper, plastic wrap
46. Plumbing repair, PEX pipes, crimps, cutters, connectors
47. Off-grid activities, radio shows, MP3 files, books, games, cards
48. Spare parts for cars, appliances, etc. filters, oil, gasket repair goo, tire plugs, rubber patches, epoxy glues, resins, bonding agents
49. Fishing gear: rod, reel, string, hooks, etc.
50. Local & emergency info: write down important contact numbers, know the location of the nearest hospitals, etc.
51. Important family documents (ex: insurance papers, identification, etc) in a waterproof container (physical and USB thumb drive).
52. SKILLS, skills, skills. Know-how. DIY. Learn how to repair and maintain everything you own.
Once you look over this list, take into account any special needs your family may have and plan accordingly.
Note: Check (and replace) all supplies you already have to ensure they work and are useful when you need them the most.
Check all items for expiration dates and replace anything that has expired or will in the next 30 days.
Ending this article, I highly recommend this book to everyone. 300 pages, color, paperback. The Lost Book of Remedies is helping Americans achieve medical self-sufficiency even in the darkest times using the time-tested methods of our grandparents (not unapproved human trials)without spending lots of money on toxic drugs and without side effects. A great asset when doctors and hospitals won’t be available any more given the current situation. You may not be Claude Davis, but you can make use of his procedures and techniques to increase your chances of survival!
Breaking scientific research shows that there’s a green vegetable that INFLAMES diabetes type 2 symptoms, causing deadly spikes in blood sugar, increased fat storage, hormonal imbalances, brain fog, arterial plaque, and debilitating chronic fatigue.
You might be eating this veggie every day, believing it to be super “healthy”… as everyone else does….
But it’s NOT…
Sources for this article include: