In the early days of the prepping craze, 2009-2014 or so, TEOTWAWKI was on every prepper’s mind — The End Of The World As We Know It. Wherever it originated, it struck a chord with Americans, in particular, who looked at the steep decline of their home’s value, the loss of their jobs, the devastation to their hopes of retirement and any savings, and wondered if the end of the world as they knew had become a reality.
A new surge in prepping consumes us now as a pandemic and the fear and uncertainty it brings grips our attention. What if the world as we have always known it has ended, or as one of my readers said, “I knew all along that the end of this will be the beginning of something different.”
As humans, we don’t care much for uncertainty. We like knowing what tomorrow will bring and how to plan weeks, months, and even years into the future, but it seems that God or fate or the universe has other plans for us.
So what are some inconvenient truths about TEOTWAWKI? Here are just a few of my personal observations and expectations, and let me warn you, a few may make you uncomfortable. Of course, I could be proved wrong.
When Basic Necessities Become Unaffordable, The Americans Will Have To Make Some Tough Choices About Surviving
The ‘Vaccine’ Wasn’t Made For COVID, The COVID Disease Was Created For A ‘Vaccine’—Once You Understand That, Everything Else Will Make Perfect Sense
- Not everyone will survive. Ouch.
- For many, circumstances will trump preparedness.
- Preparedness will cost money. There’s no way around it.
- If you talk about preparedness, you’ll be ridiculed. If you keep your mouth shut, you’ll miss out on establishing a support system that could become necessary to survival.
- A rural retreat may not save you as some belief.
- Stored food runs out, eventually.
- Even the best-prepared survivalist Navy Seal can be brought down by an infected ingrown toenail.
- You probably aren’t tough enough for what’s coming, but then again, you might surprise yourself. Some who survive, long-term, might not be the ones you expect.
- Gold and silver may be the only valid world currency (check SQ Metals for the best prices now). Their use may even be criminalized. I’m not sure that money will be the answer when the S hits the fan.
Wild Lettuce is also Known as Opium Lettuce. For a good reason. While it doesn’t contain any opiates, it has similar side effects when used – it acts directly on the central nervous system (CNS) to lessen the feeling of pain, just like morphine. Watch this video and learn a quick recipe (wild lettuce extract) for the best natural painkiller. Over 23 million Patriots have already seen It. Giving you a quick, easy way to make your own life-saving painkiller, ready for when you need it. Click Here To Discover More.
- In a time of plenty, it’s impossible to imagine the reality of true scarcity.
- Survival is easy for armchair quarterbacks.
- Most survivalists and preppers are overly optimistic when it comes to how much food to store, what scenarios to plan for, and their ability to survive off the grid.
- TEOTWAWKI will change the way you and your children and grandchildren live. Forever.
- The minute you bug out, your chances of reaching your retreat destination are slim. When you think of The End Of The World As We Know It, how survival-friendly is your location? Do you live in a state where survival in hard times will be easy or impossible?
- You’re kidding yourself if you think your hidden caches won’t be found by others, eventually. Or, alternatively, you’ll forget where you hid them. As proof, how many “buried treasures” have been lost to history in spite of maps indicating their locations?
- You won’t know if you’re ready for TEOTWAWKI until you’re in the middle of it. After that, it will be a case of day-to-day survival.
- Ultimately, a too-powerful government will be the biggest threat to your survival — either a totalitarian government or smaller fiefdoms where “might makes right.”
- Life will become cheap.
- Free time will become a thing of the past if there’s a long-term power outage. The bulk of your day will be spent scrambling to survive in one way or another.
- Damage to our power grid will bring about TEOTWAWKI, no doubt about it. Wondering how you might survive the early days after an EMP attack?
- There’s nothing wrong with preparing for natural disasters, but if you’re not ready for a collapse of the American economy or a similar worst-case scenario, you’re not ready. Do you have a skill that would bring in money or that you could use to barter? The more sources of income you have, the better your hedge against unemployment or complete economic collapse.
- Tough times will threaten even the best of marriages and other close relationships. Sadly, children will bear the brunt of much of this.
- Growing your own food is a bigger challenge than you ever thought possible.
- Savvy, desperate people will be able to easily identify the plants found in the typical backyard garden.
- Dealing with human waste and trash will become your new part-time job.
- You’ll discover exactly what you’re capable of when your family is threatened.
- Formerly strong and capable people will escape their new reality through booze, drugs, and/or suicide.
- Protecting and nurturing close family ties will become one of the most important things you can do.
Those who can accept and adapt will find survival easier than those who hold on to the past or have unrealistic expectations of the future. Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true and all your hopes be fulfilled!
Ending this article, I highly recommend this book to everyone. 300 pages, color, paperback. The Lost Book of Remedies is helping Americans achieve medical self-sufficiency even in the darkest times using the time-tested methods of our grandparents without spending lots of money on toxic drugs and without side effects. A great asset when doctors and hospitals won’t be available any more given the current situation. You may not be Claude Davis, but you can make use of his procedures and techniques to increase your chances of survival!
Before you go to bed tonight, do this ONE “stupidly simple” Greek ritual to reverse your diabetes…This diabetes-reversing trick was previously known ONLY to the inhabitants of a small, barely populated Greek island, 4800 miles from home… check it out here.